Sunday, May 18, 2008

Coming Home


I'm coming home.

My late parents lived in Jurong East [JE].  They were the early JE generation 25 years ago when HBD developed that area. 

I remembered complaining that it was far.  Far to town, far to my workplace.  Far for my youthful rendezvous. There was no MRT then.  It was considered an ulu place to live in.  There was no direct bus to town - we needed to take the feeder bus to Clementi Bus Interchange, about 20 minutes away.

I moved out of JE at the age of 27 to settle in Hertford - considered the central part of Singapore.  It was also the beginning of freedom.  However, with it, it came with heavy financial responsibilities.  Nevertheless, it was the beginning of many new opportunities.  And many life lessons too.

The space, the freedom and the independence lead me to experience many things in life.  It enriches the way I see things.  It raises me.  I learn about parental love, about family value, about loneliness, about joy, about friendship, about relationship .. above all, I learn the value of gratitude. 

Circle in the sand, life goes round and round - guess, that's the mystic of life.  Where we come, we end it there too.  From the mountain where I have left many years ago, to the mountain where I am today, and I am coming home.  I am back to Jurong East where my life has started.

Few days ago, I was having a conversation with a friend.  Teasing to this friend, "where have you been all these while?", the reply was a voice of wisdom, "hiding in the mountain waiting for your return'. 

Conversation with God? - perhaps so.

When I first view the new Reiki Sanctuary, I feel peaceful.  It has a calming tender energy.  Instantly, I feel it is home.  I know that I will spend a lot of time in the house.  It will be the mountain back to where I seek my refuge.  It will be a heavenly place of solace.  It will be a place to reflect.  It will be an epitome to peace to connect with the best, the magnificient, the abundance.

From The Mountain
The Stylistics




    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.