Thursday, June 05, 2008

And the Countdown Begins ..

In an unusual way, our completion date transpired via a telephone call rather through an official HDB letter.  I have been religiously checking on 'My HDB Page' - an online HDB e-Services, for the last few days and there is no indication that the resale complete date has been scheduled.  The last check at 5 p.m. still showed the same old status where the resale application has been approved.


What's a synchronicity!  Yesterday, I was checking with another friend who applied for resale flat and he had been scheduled for the second appointment mid next week.  His 1st appointment with HDB was two weeks after ours.  He received an official letter from HDB about three days ago.  That is, supposedly, the standard practice - buyers/sellers will be notified at least a week in advance.
At about 5.45 p.m., I received a call from Mr Wong - the seller's agent, informing me that HDB has scheduled the resale completion on Monday, 9 June.  Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!  A check at our mailbox showed no letter.  Ah, and within an hour from my last online check, the status has changed.


I am filled with joy - happy that the wait is finally going to be over and we shall be closer to our Reiki Sanctuary.  On Monday, at 4 p.m., we will be officially signing the last of the resale documents, making the full payment and shall be handed the house keys.

Ah, and as the excitement settled, it brings sadness too.  Suddenly, everything about Hertford becomes large - the air, the space, the wall, the ceiling, the smell, the noise, the light - each of her energy reaching out for attention.  The missing-you feeling intensified and I just have to cry for her, again.



    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.