Monday, June 09, 2008

Light In The Sky


At 4 p.m. today, we are [supposedly] the official owner of Block xxx, Jurong East Street xx, #05-xxx.  It ends the house hunt, it closes the resale transaction .. and a new day has come.



The meeting with the HDB officer was a jiffy - in about 15 minutes, it was all over.  We walked out of the officer's office with a bunch of keys but left HDB Hub empty handed. 

We had to return the keys to the sellers and requested that they have to hand them back to us on 28th June.  We also mentioned that we want to start renovation from 23th June onwards. 

Ah, a rather crissed crossed crashed of dates - fact is, we do not wish to wait any longer.  I felt somewhat awkward - a lack of ease and unhandy, having to delay the possession of the flat.  It's like you-have-it-yet-you-don't and leaving you with more anxiety.

On a lighter note, the sweetest thing the sellers did was to hand me the bunch of keys clipped in a key chain with a big letter 'K'.  They have bought the key chain as a gift.  The wife smiled as she passed it to me, 'this is meant for you'.  I wasn't aware of it till her husband showed me the word 'kind' inscribed and fits snugly at one corner.  It touches me and it makes me harder to rush them on their renovation and to get them to move out earliest possible.

After they departed, we had a little argument with the house agent.  He insisted that we should pay him the commission today.  Geez, it really spoilt my mood.  First, we have not received any official invoice from his company.  Second, we told him that we will only pay half of the commission and will pay the remainder when we get the keys.  He got quite unreasonable citing that his 'duty' has now completed.  He was, obviously, angry.

We decided to give in as we didn't want to spoil such a nice day.

Somehow, it makes me a little restless ...





    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.