Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Blessed Sunday


Universe has a strange way touching me today.  The stroke of love comes one after another.  Guess, when we open up, and surrender, the universe will return us with assurance.  That we are never being abandoned.  I feel loved.

The Blessing One

It looks like Chiauw never sleeps.  She knows that we are very concerned about the renovation after the discussion with the plumber and the general contractor yesterday.  We face with lots of limitations to achieve what we want for our two toilets - Guest and MBR.

Limitation 1 -  We may not be able to have a wall hung sanitary due to space constraint and 'pipe air' drainage problem.

Limitation 2 -  Levelling of floor between MBR and MBR toilet  .

Limitation 3 -  Constraint of space in Guest Toilet for a wide glass panel shower and positioning of sanitary basin

Chiauw spent the whole afternoon 'pacifying' our worries and re-design the toilet concepts.  At the end of the day, she managed to resolve them.

She sacrificed her sunday - firstly, she should be at the hospital and spend time with her brother.  Secondly, she should go to her mechanic and settled her car.  She had a minor accident yesterday where a lorry hit and damaged her right side window.

The Blessing Two

Gratitude of a friend that touched me:


I do know that this friend is recovering from a 'fall' in his life and picking up little pieces.  However, these gifts are just a little too much.  I know they are just not a house warming gift, but your little 'thank you' for things that I don't deserve such a beautiful gifts.

You are appreciated!  With these gifts, I do hope that you will have a better life ahead - your kindness resonates your pure heart.  You are just you - the kind, sincere and honest friend that I've known the last 10 years or more.

 The Blessing Three

A surprise call.  A surprise visit from a friend.  A surprise gift from the universe.  It ends the day with a deep sense of joy and peace.  Your presence was the light from the Universe just as I was thinking about you.  Just when I was reflecting back on today.

Thank you for the chocolate cakes and THANK YOU for asking for the hug.  Haha, I wanted to give you the hug the last time you were here but wasn't sure of it. Thank you for just listening to me.





    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.