Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Because I Love You


I have walked a life, like many others, rest satisfied with doing well and to leave others to talk of me as they will.  To expect my best; convert problems into opportunities and be dissatisfied with the status quo.  To focus on where I want to go, instead of where I was coming from.  Most importantly, decide to be happy, knowing that it is an attitude - a habit, gained in purely spiritual matters and not a result or payoff.

The year 2009 is a song year that sings life into my cells.  Of love that unites living beings so as to complete and fulfill my soul.  For love developing until it embraces the totality of my physical, emotional, spiritual and mental and of the earth.

Somewhere, deep down inside me, in the place beyond all thoughts, I have surrendered.  The greatness of divinity is sufficient, in each and every moment, to make the impossible possible and setting my higher self within mobilised.  In all the blackness of grief to the joy of love, which is interchangeable, the divine grace has taken me by my hand to walk with confidence into the unknown.  Whatever each moment will look like, the faith to take heart of the truth and happiness will get me in the end.

My grief from the departure of beloved Ruby is the breaking of the shell that encloses my understanding.  And for my heart to sing, and my spirit to fly.  Not because she has been forgotten.  I am not to dwell on the past but to use it to illustrate a point. 

From this moment onward, I can be an entirely different person, filled with love and understanding, ready with an outstretched hand, uplifted and positive in every thought and deed.  It is for my own creation to make me stronger, wiser, more loving and resourceful.  There is just so much for us to use of nature's way.  We just have to take the time to hear and see that which is close at hand.  It is said that no soul that aspires can ever fail to rise; no heart that loves can ever be abandoned.

You are loved because I love you.  I am loved because love can never be abandoned.  From this moment onward, the only way to deal with the future is to function efficiently in the Now.  This is the gift of change.  When I desire a change, I must be that change before that change can take place.

Today I will be like a very small joyous child living gloriously in the ever present Now without a single worry or concern about even the next moment of time.  As I simplify my life hereon, the laws of the universe will be simpler.  Solitude will not be solitude.  Poverty will not be poverty.  Nor weakness weakness.

I pray for blessings.  I am setting my sights high, and the higher the better.  I manifest for the most wonderful things to happen.  No longer will it be, in this Now, that the swan is standing with wings but a swan in full flight.

I must accept that there is no separation between my soul and love.  Between me and the Universe.  In all the beauty of life, there can be no real lack or scarcity.  There is nothing that we have to try to achieve or attract.  When there is love, we contain the potential - the divine expressions of the creative principle, for everything within us.  If I should learn the secret of right relations, I only have to look for the divine in people and things.

Today is a day filled with atrium of a new life.  Filled with the fire of transformation.  I am blessed.  I bless the day I find you.  In the words of Kahlil Gibran in 'The Prophet',

"When love beckons to you, follow him.  Though his ways are hard and steep.  And when his wings enfold you, yield to him.  Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

And when he speaks to you, believe in him.  Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.


Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; for love is sufficient unto love.


Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips."



Everything that is needed has appeared in the right place at the right time.  This is the beginning for a higher soul awareness and joyous soul healing.  I should stride forward with a firm, steady step knowing with a deep, certain inner knowing.  That I will reach every goals that I set myself.

I have been given to share the gifts of the Universe.  I know that I want it.  I thank God that He let me.

... and it is all because I love you ....




Categories: , , ,

    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.