Saturday, May 01, 2010

Voice Of The Heart


I have always regarded my blog, as I put down my thoughts and feelings into writing, to be my voice that needs to be heard by the Universe.  It is a way to pronounce my intention - my prayers in black and white.  Here is where I make my prayers known.  It is instrumental to my belief to narrow the gap and lay the bridge between me and the entirety of space and time and all forms of matter and energy.  What is written is the voice that cannot be taken away; that I must honor and have to stay true.  It ingrains my conviction and commitment.

Reiki Sanctuary is the temple for my soul.  It is a place where I allow myself to think for myself and not the product of my environment.  For my mind to find its peace and to slow down my critical, and often confused, emotional thoughts.  My mind is usually all over the map.  I am not so much an optimist, realist nor pessimist.  Here is where I keep searching for the spark of my individuality and to believe in myself.  Here is where I struggle not to just float out with any tide that rolls in.

What is important to me may  not be important to others.  Here is where I find the strength and the courage to live, to be who I am.  To stay in the breaths of life and be alive.  Here is where I seek refuge spilling out my joys, my pains, my visions and my restlessness.  Here is where I can quieten the enormous thought processes.  Here is where I do mental housekeeping.

I don't want to be part of something larger than what I can hold for myself.  My sense of justice has dictation over my happiness.  I must be true to my conscience, never disregarding it for any reason.  To be happy, I have to be me.

Importantly, here is where I feel the hands of God guiding me.  Here is the temple where I feel the power of God, where I learn the power of God and where I am residing in His kingdom.  Everyday, I am learning to master in His subtle mysterious language.

For someone who used not to believe in writing a diary, I have come quite a long way.  The postings that started with my renovation were only the beginning for a bigger thing - at least, for me.  Those are the foundation of structural process to hold the future.  My future.  Without them, there will be none today. 

There is always a liberated feeling when a thought is released.  Often, I feel grounded.  Often, I feel at peace afterwards.  To me, in the language of the universe, a w-w-w is analogous of a world wide web that is being condensed to become smaller.  With this blog, I feel closer with the Universe.  Heck, actually, I feel one with the Universe here.  That there is no space, no time between us.

Reiki Sanctuary is my sacred space.  It guides and contains my conscience.  It is a mandala of sort, my personal mandala, where time is dedicated on resolving issues.  Like a mandala, it is my manifestation tool.  It is where I bring my consciousness into focus.  After which, I am allowing the law of attractions and vibrations to fill the vacuum between me and the Universe.  Till the vacuum becomes none.  Nothingness.

I find joy here.  I am at peace here.  I feel the presence of many joyful and peaceful things in this blog.  I feel the presence of my guides.  I feel the presence of spirits.  Each time I start to work something here, I feel connected to the Universe, to God.  It is, as though, I am having a good time making conversation with Him.  Perhaps, that is the reason why some of my friends would say that I am long-winded here.  When I feel that strong connection, there is just no stopping.  Guess, when we feel safe and peaceful somewhere, we just do not want to leave that place.

Yesterday, I put down my thoughts for a dear friend - My Love For You Is True.  I wanted my prayers for him to be heard.  I wanted his issues be guided.  I believe in the power of prayers.

Today, I received an email from him and just feel that it is only right that I post it here.  That, his message be written in Reiki Sanctuary, his mandala to be cared by the Universe.
Dearest xxxxx,

I've just finished reading your blog and am really touched by your very kind words, thoughts and most importantly your prayers. I will be needing it more so now, as I throw off this old cloak that seems to want to follow me and weigh me down.

I felt so much better, lighter and refreshed after chatting with you and slept very well that night, waking up fresh the next morning to turn a new page, take a new road and face a better outlook ahead, leaving whatever 'trash' behind. ....... I have joyously released my past and am free from it.......thank you, Universe!! Thank You xxxx Dear for your loving prayers!!

Yes we all have come a long way together and I know there will be many many more years of joy and laughter to share. Yes the love and friendship between us never ceases to amaze me and I feel recharged, with bonds more strengthened and alive, everytime we meet, even if it is for brief spells. You have become my life's 'battery charger' and I too feel privileged to be part of your life and will always appreciate your kindness and ever enduring patience......so you have to be strong for me now...!!

Thank You, Greg.

Thank You, Universe.





    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.