Monday, July 26, 2010

The Unexpected Trip


May you rest in peace, my dear nephew.

Indeed, it was sad to receive the news of your passing on 22 July, 2010, my loved one.  How you left us tragically.  How, after so many years apart, we met again.  Only this time, we said goodbye differently, through prayers.  It will be these prayers that will connect us.

I was glad, and very honoured, to stand next to you to give you that last respect.  You deserved my respect.  You deserved the love that was not fully given by us.

You made me traveled thousand miles but it was worth it.  You brought back lots of good memories for me to cherish.  You brought the reunion of family where love was once lost, but not forgotten.  You had become the catalyst to re-unite us, reinforce joy and love and the great sense of understanding and respect.

You will be, and shall be, walking into the white light to rest in peace.  You have departed from the earth to be amongst the angels.  To take care of you.  To guide you.

We will always remember you as that 'little boy' full of life.  Full of love.  Full of desires to better your life, and the people around you.  You were what Love was about.

Walk into that white light, dear one.  It is a better place.  It is your resting place.  It is a place that will keep you safe.

You are dearly missed.  You are loved.






    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.