Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Final Curtain



Hmm, little that I expect that Vox will come to an end.  Early this month, Vox bloggers received a note that the social networking blog platform - which took off in 2006, will be shutting down at the end of September.

The news comes as a surprised and not in a good time, at least for me.  I have to make a decision and a quick one too.  Vox will cease to hold all contents till the end of September.  It will be, indeed, wasteful should I not keep the content (my thoughts) and not exporting it elsewhere.

I wonder at the twist of time.  Should I continue to write my thoughts?  Or should I just learn to quieten my mind and recourse its buzz elsewhere?

Reiki Sanctuary, the blog, started on 15 March, 2008.  Then, in its first entry, I wrote:

"Every end is a new beginning.  And this blog is about that - it is the end of an inert energy and to be proactive with my new environment.

I guess the time is right.  I want to express my feelings.  And it comes with the joy of setting up a new home and a farewell to a sanctuary that housed me for the last 20 years.  It shall be about moving on and letting go - and to celebrate the end and the new beginning.

It is said that CHANGE comes in 3 ways:

01.  From experience
02.  From learning and
03.  From crisis/catastrophe

In my case, and for the birth of this blog, it is definitely arises from an emotional crisis where I have to uproot from Hertford - and my friends called it the mountain of my hideout, to somewhere new.

I have always wanted to write a blog.  Often, my mind has so much things going on.  I always felt it would be good to calm it down by writing the thoughts - to imprint them so that I can reflect the values, mind mapping my path and let it serve as foundation where I should honour and embrace permanently into my life.

Day after day, year after year and they just passed.  And today, I am happy with the invigorating energy that has sparked into an explosion of joy.  I have a blog!

To my readers, and I do hope there'll be, a warmth welcome into my life. Hopefully, as i walk my life each day, we get to share and learn together."

I am a believer that one must be proactive and to honour his decision.  It is about conviction.  It is about committment.  It is about an energy that will form a bigger exchange.

Looking back, this blog has served its purpose.  Energetically, it has brought changes in my life.  I am grateful.

The Vox News

Vox is closing on September 30, 2010

Vox has been a fun place to explore, create and connect with your friends. But Vox is closing its doors on September 30, 2010.

What you need to know

    * As of September 2, Vox is no longer accepting new user registrations.  If you have an existing Vox account you can continue to sign in to manage your account and view posts from your neighborhood.

    * On Wednesday September 15th, you will no longer be able to create new posts on Vox or upload new photos or videos. You will still be able to sign in to view your blog and manage your account.

    * On Thursday September 30th, your blog will no longer be available at Vox.com, and you will no longer be able to sign in to Vox.


What's Next?

I have chosen to continue writing.  Problem is, I am not sure where to migrate yet.  Vox has been quite a place for me.  Its platform serves me well.  Though, there are limitations, it is capable to house media library.  WordPress, Bloggers and TypePad lack in this area but they are good at something else.






    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.