Friday, September 10, 2010

"Thank You", Vox!



You may have your reasons to end this blog platform.  For all that's worth, I am grateful to have been part of you.  I am grateful for my growth thus far.  I am grateful for what life has given me through this blog, through all my writings. 

It is with you that I learn about blogging.  It is through you that I learn to expand my knowledge about networking.  That has given me the chance to narrow down the space between me and the Universe.

Life goes on.  I wish you all the best.  At least, that's the least I can do.  I enjoy my stay here.  It has been a place to fill all that I need.  I don't have to worry about sharing my photos, my videos and my music to all my friends and families - all under one platform.  You have been a place expanding my horizons and allowing me to make new friends.

And "Thank You" for making the migration easier.  Indeed, you do care.

Today, I am making the decision to move.  Where I will still continue to write, to share and to keep the close proximity of my life, and all my desires, with the Universe.  I am thankful to some friends who talked me into it; that I should not give up what I had started.

I have chosen to continue my writing in Blogger.  Afterall, blogging has become such a part of me, a part of my spiritual growth.  It is a part of Reiki Sanctuary and an essence towards bringing me the peace of mind.  

My new site is Reiki Sanctuary's New Site at Blogger

Thank You, Vox!

And many thanks to all those who read my blog.






Categories: ,

    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.