Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here I Am In Prayers ..




What part of youth do you not want to share with your own children?

It is not my usual style to write another entry so quickly after posted a post.  But, there is this voice that is asking for communication.  There is this strong feeling needing for connection, to bridge for higher purpose to provide for a passage.

This is a dedication, one that is written with so much love and prayers, to Ruth 'Roofie' Thompson.

I spent this morning sending lots of distant Reiki to Ruth.  Sitting down in my meditation to pray and to let my soul to teleport, and to communicate, with her.  May the god in me greets the god in Ruth for wellness, for peace and for spiritual and emotional wisdom.

It started with an email that I received earlier today.  It was about Ruth and an update about her conditions.  It was written from her daughter's partner and how the family is reacting to her latest situation.

Ruth is now undergoing medical treatment at Worcester Hospital in United Kingdom. 

Reading it through, I am filled with so much sadness.  My spirit crunches in one with hers.  I am filled with so much yearning, as though there is some unfinished story that needs to be told.  That needs to be shared.  That needs to be heard.   There is a longing feeling for a touch, for a hug.  There is just an enormous want for close comfort.  There is, as if, so much songs that are waiting to be sung.

Deep in my meditation, somehow i could not dismiss this particular song that kept playing in my head.  It was trying to tell me a situation, a story, an event.  For what the higher purpose and all the hidden messages that trailed in this song, I decided to honor it.






Yesterday When I Was Young,
Chy'i




Yesterday when I was young
The taste of life was sweet like rain upon my tongue
I teased at life as if it were a foolish game
The way an evening breeze may tease the candle flame

The thousand dreams I dreamed
The splendid things I planned
I always built to last on weak and shifting sand
I lived by night and shunned the naked light of day
And only now I see how the years ran away

Yesterday when I was young
There were so many songs that waited to be sung
So many wild pleasures lay in store for me
And so much pain my dazzled eyes refused to see

I ran so fast that time and youth at last ran out
I never stopped to think what life was all about
And every conversation I can now recall
Concerned itself with me and nothing else at all

Yesterday the moon was blue
And every crazy day brought something new to do
And I used my magic age as if it were a wand
That never saw the waste and emptiness beyond

The game of love I played with arrogance and pride
And every flame I lit so quickly quickly died
The friends I made all seemed somehow drift away
And only I am left on stage to end the play

Yesterday when I was young
There were so many songs that waited to be sung
So many wild pleasures lay in store for me
And so much pain my dazzled eyes refused to see

I ran so fast that time and youth at last ran out
I never stopped to think what life was all about
And every conversation I can now recall
Concerned itself with me and nothing else at all

There are so many songs in me that won't be sung
I feel the bitter taste of tears upon my tongue
And the time has come for me to pay
For yesterday when I was young




I met Ruth in Pattaya, Thailand about two years ago.  It was in December 2009 where we had Christmas together.  I remembered her joy, despite so much perspiration, where she was spending time in the kitchen to prepare for the Christmas meals.  Ruth had never travelled far in Asia and she was starting to get used to Thailand's climate and weather.  She was such a bubbly person with full of life.

We sat down that evening to know each other better and I was glad that the connection took place. She shared with me a little bit about her, the past and the cancer.  Her cancer was in remission.  We didn't get to do much but it was enough for me to feel Ruth's spirit.

Ruth is a kind and loving British woman.  She wants to do more in life to help out with the unfortunate children in Thailand.  Her spirit, that came to me this morning during my meditation, is a pure big white butterfly.  Metaphorically, it just says so much about her, about her higher purpose and her vision.

For all that God has planned, this is my prayer for you, Ruth ...

"Find that strength within you, Ruth.  Find that peace that is within you, Ruth.  Never stop to believe that you are love and being loved.  You are a loving and caring person, a loving and caring daughter, a loving and caring sister, a loving and caring wife, a loving and caring mother and a loving and caring friend. 

Love has never stopped, Ruth.  We only need to know that it exists no matter where and when.  We just need to feel it even when it is untouchable.  Even when our mind fools it to be missing and out of reach.  Even when we dearly need to feel it.  

Words are not necessary, Ruth for the language of God is always silent  and heard only through our souls.  We are asked not to give up.  And, I am praying that you find that strength and not to give up too."






    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.