Saturday, January 11, 2014

Reiki Sanctuary In 2014





What a little surprise!  As I woke up in the early hours on the first day of 2014 and was getting ready to receive Reiki Sanctuary's first guest of the year, I was greeted with this butterfly gripped on the wall in our living area.  It was rather a big one and it didn't even fly off when I snatched picture of it.  It just wanted to stay there.

I took it that its presence had some meanings of what could lie ahead.  Be it for me or for Reiki Sanctuary.  At the same time, I felt that our Late Little Ruby - May She Rest In Peace, was here to shine light into Reiki Sanctuary and to remind me of how wonderful life had been.  Of the period of unconditional love and of the days and years where I lived without worries.

Some people believe that the Butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation.  This animal totem guides us to be sensitive to our personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life's continuous unfolding.  An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness.

When I check online on the significance of butterfly, this is what I get:


If this is so, I am thankful.  If this is so, I believe that I have come to understand about myself.  If this is so, I believe my past concerns of what I was experiencing, believing and doubts are taking shape to allow me to become who I want to be.

Ironically, on the eve of the New Year, I had a game played with my guests where they had to write something beautiful on a piece of paper, folded them and to be hand-picked later.  Each of us picked the written message with a question 'What is 2014?' in mind.  I had a message that synonymous with the spirit of the butterfly, i.e. to lighten up and add more color to your life and to express myself more fully and show my colorful personality.  The message that I picked that night read "The only story left to tell is the truth".

I believe, what is left, is for me to stand up.  To allow the truth to be out from my spiritual, mental, emotional and physical body.  The presence of the butterfly is asking me to add more color into this body of my life and expand my self expression to reflect on my psyche and soul and its attribute of immortality.

I believe that I have to be serious with myself.  I have to have a system where I should have less doubts but conviction that are associated with aliveness and brightness.  I have to believe in my soul.  I have to believe in my light.  I have to believe in my connection with the Universe.  I have to believe in my connection with God and the ease and lightness to the process.

I feel blessed.  I feel that the time has finally here and that the energy of 2014 with the golden light that shines into me has moved me to a higher dimension.  All that I can say is that I am ready to serve.  All that I want is to be wholesome with the Universe and basking in her abundance.



    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.