Sunday, June 28, 2009

Since You've Been Gone
- The 100 Days


This is for you, dearest Ruby.

Days come and go, and it is already the 100 days today, but all the memories of you never cease to leave us.  The remembrance that will never tire us.  All in love was true.  They shall always remain in our hearts.  Cherished in our mind.  Accompanied in all that we do.  We will always remember you.  We constantly miss you.

These 100 days are windows of change.  A test of time; a test whose time has come.  It is our shared period of realization to find our paths leading into certain passages.  To become our true self with the coming of age.  An awakening, at the end of the 100 days, for the beneficial effects of the different worlds we are in.  With all the sorrow that separates between us, there will be joy await.  There will be an ascended reunion at the end of the rainbow.


Remembering You ...


You are in the arms of God now.  With all the angels that will accompany your stay.  To guide you.  To take care of you.  You are home where you, rightfully, belong.  You are in a far wonderful place.  Free from worries.  Free from pains.  A heavenly atmosphere to fill the portals of your home and give your soul a warm and loving resting place.  The angels are your great source to your new surroundings providing you of the meaning of life.  They touch all aspects of your being and fill your new home with love and hope.

I thank you for all the days we spent together; it was a fulfilling eight years.  I thank you for giving me the light the day you departed from me.  You take away my physical pains.  I am much relieved from the needling pain of my left frozen shoulder, my left sole and the headache that I often had.  Miraculously, they are now totally gone.

There are more that you left behind.  There are the subtle metaphysical changes you have put in place.   The eventual synchronicity that comes into my life, within these 100 days, raised my consciousness.  Perhaps, this is the beacon light of your love.

Though it confuses me at times, you make me to realize my life journey.  To appreciate and embrace only the best.  To focus on what is important and reap with those that love me.  With those that accept me.  With those that care enough for me.  Just the way you were.

These 100 days guide with a beacon in almost every aspects of my life.  I find love in unexpected quarters from friends and family members that I had taken them for granted.  My thoughts about the meaning of life, or about love or about virtue or vice and about each aspect of life are slowly spelt with subtlety.  My thoughts find easy resonance with my desire.

I sense a transformation within myself with your departure.  These 100 days reveal a deeper consciousness within me.  To be aware and bring into reality the significance of my life.  To appreciate the full meaning of human bondage.  In clear transparency for social order and all the inherent weakness in the organism.  With its intensity of feelings I get from uncaring people whom I had met with reverses and in my own quiet desperation.  I forgive myself so as to forgive others.

The great learning comes on the eve of the 100th day.  You would have probably set the synchronicity; for answers to come into realization and for actions to be carried out.  It is for the new beginning.  You led me to meet wonderful people to speak angelic words of my faith for my beliefs.  To give me strength in trying times and bring the true source of happiness in times of joy.

I was moved to go for a healing workshop - an Inner Dance yesterday.  There was a subtle force to bring me there.  Perhaps, you had observed for all conditions to be favorable for me and opened the path to walk my life ahead significantly.  Throughout the whole session, not only that I felt the presence of light around, there was a constant voice - through the people around.  The message kept repeating from the beginning to the end of the session.

"In the pursuit of peace and joy that we seek in life, we cannot be pulled by people who choose - either consciously or unconsciously, to drag us away of our growth with them.  When time is right, we have to leave those that are no longer nested in the multi dimensional reality for our next waves of growth."

Today, you are now breaking it out and put forward, carrying everything in its right path.  You are teaching me that peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others but by simply accepting them as they are.  True acceptance is always without demands and expectations.  The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.  Neither need me to do anything but be myself.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred.  A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.  Whatever I can do or dream I can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, magic and power in it.  Begin it now.

These are the imprints about life you left behind.

... and till we meet again, we will always love you.






    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.