Sunday, September 28, 2008

For The Record ...



I must have the vision to see my potential
and faith to believe what I see.
The courage to act with conviction
to become what God meant me to be.


Surely there must be something for the delay.  Surely there must be something for the hiccups.  For all that is to be, we can only put our focus, our desires and wants, as promised yesterday.  We want all jobs that were discussed yesterday to finish as scheduled:

29 September, 2008

-  Chiauw must contact Blum to enquire for Blum Aventosen system.  The size of our top hung kitchen cabinet, according to Uncle Chong and Daniel [from Formwell]  is too big.  As such, the Blum Aventosen may not be able to take the weight.

Until Chiauw can get the confirmation, the top hung kitchen cabinet project is temporarily suspended.

-  Uncle Chong must start with the rest of the kitchen cabinets.  He must submit measurements of drawers to Daniel of Formwell by 30 September, 2008.

30 September, 2008

Daniel should have received the measurements from Uncle Chong. 

03 October, 2008

Uncle Chong is to finish all the wood works in the Guest Room.

08 October 2008

-  The Master Toilet must finish.  The parquet guy must have installed the woods for Uncle Chong to erect the vanity top and drawers.


-  Daniel is to deliver all the glass kitchen drawers to the site.

10 October, 2008

Uncle Chong must complete all works including wardrobe at Dining Area.

As I advance confidently in the direction of my dreams
And endeavour to live the life I have imagined,
Success will come to me unexpectedly in common hours





    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.