Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Bless The Day I Found You ..


Harmony.  Consistency.  Flow. 

These are the themes that Chiauw presented, to us, for the blending colour of our joinery works. 



From the time we stand outside the house looking at the main door and to the welcome feeling of the parquet teakwood at the entrance, Reiki Sanctuary is about engaging the mind and soul.  It is about fusion of love.  It should emanate an aura of conscious energy.  It is about mapping a higher level of consciousness and a start to experience greater heights of joy.

In these colours, it shall be a concept comparable to love.  Reiki Sanctuary must be the ground for an endless experience of love and outer senses.  It has to be a sanctuary filled with the simplicity of unconditional love, without any limits to our thoughts and feelings and constantly create the reality to focus our attention upon.

Love, as it greets and enters into our hearts, is an overwhelming passion.  When it happens, it is a greatest blessing.  It should be welcomed and embraced.  It empowers the spirit.  It cleanses the soul.  It is an enormous joy and must be accepted in faith.  In hopes.  The conscious vastness, and to the believers, awaits an overflow effect of divine fulfillment.  It is the highest respect of life forces. 

The harmony, the consistency and the flow -  these are the values we want to nurture.  These are the values that we want to share.  These are the values that will guide us to the future.  These are the values for you, for me and us together.  They shall be the haven and foundation for us to stop looking outside.  Only when we realise the love within, that acceptance, well being and understanding strike a balance.

I love you because you are such a beautiful harmony.

I love you because you are filled with consistent peace.

I love you because you are the strength, the joy, the realisation of life flow.

.. and I am so much in love with you.

Thank you.  Thank you.  And Thank you for everything.  You are a blessing in my life.  You've made me grow.  I am just feeling very thankful.






    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.